HP 2530 switch series consists of four fully managed layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, the Gigabit Ethernet switch delivers full layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support. The 2530 switch has 24 10/100/1000 ports and four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530-24G-PoE+ switch is IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port. The HP 2530 switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and web GUI. The series offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Device Type: Switch - 8 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- wall-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SF
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- Performance: Throughput : 14.8 Mpps Switching capacity : 20 Gbps
- Capacity: MAC addresses : 16000
- Brand New Factory Sealed.