HP 8/8 SAN Switch is targeted for SMB enterprises and is ideal for entry-level SANs, and as an edge switch for core-to-edge SAN environments. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides SAN connectivity that improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs. The 8/8 Base SAN Switch provides an affordable single-switch solution for a new, small SAN installation and connects to storage and servers only. An optional Full Fabric SAN scaling license provides connectivity to other switches. This comes with a Full Fabric license and may be connected to multiple switches. Both 8 port switches provide growth options to non-disruptively scale to a max of 24 enabled ports. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides auto-sensing 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gb full duplex performance to enable up to 128 Gb of throughput. For investment protection, the 8/8 SAN Switch may be populated with 4 Gb B-Series SFPs today and upgraded to 8 Gb B-Series SFPS when necessary.
- Device Type: Switch - 8 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 8 x SFP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTP
- Authentication Method: RADIUS
- Features: Full duplex mode, firmware upgradable
- 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 - management 1 x serial - management 24 x SFP (mini-GBIC) 1 x USB
- Brand New Factory Sealed
- In Stock!