The HP 366M is a PCIe 2.1 quad-port 1Gb Ethernet mezzanine network adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the bridgeless Intel I350 controller, it is the follow-on adapter to the HP NC364m. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gbps meets the needs of customers wanting high bandwidth but not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Support for VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMDq meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads. Other features supported on the HP 366M include RSS, PXE, checksum offload, VLAN, jumbo frames, iSCSI acceleration and iSCSI remote boot.
- Device TypeNetwork adapter - 4 ports
- Interface (Bus) TypePCI Express 2.1 x4
- PCI Specification RevisionPCIe 2.1
- First Seen On Google ShoppingJune 2012
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Data Transfer Rate1 Gbps
- New Factory Sealed
- In Stock - Ship Today!