Changing storage needs for server customers now requires greater levels of performance and functionality at a lower cost of ownership. The next generation HP MSA 2040 Storage arrays raises the bar & uniquely addresses HP ProLiant customers' shared storage and data protection needs, reduces TCO while dramatically increasing performance using technologies such as Solid State Drives, Snap and Volume copy, Replication and SEDs.
The MSA 2040 Storage arrays are positioned to provide an excellent value for customers needing increasing performance to support initiatives such as consolidation and virtualization. The MSA 2040 delivers this performance by leveraging new controller architecture with a new processor, four ports with 4 GB cache per controller and using drive technologies such as SSDs.
The MSA 2040 Storage ships standard with 64 Snapshots and Volume Copy enabled for increased data protection and allow replication with optional Remote Snap software between arrays (FC or iSCSI only).
- Supports twenty four HDD, 48TB HDD capacity and 24 SSD
- Form factor: 2U rack-mountable, SAN Interface: 16Gb/8Gb Fibre Channel/1 GbE/10 GbE iSCSI
- Number of controllers: two, Controller type: two MSA 2040 SAN controller
- Number of total expansion bays: 24, Number of 2 1/2" bays: 24
- Dimensions: 11"H x 26"W x 29"D
- Features 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology for enhanced performance
- Flexible architecture to match the configuration needs of infrastructure, easy to setup and manage
- Provides entry SAN performance to a whole new level
- 2x the bandwidth and the first entry SAN with 16GB FC offers investment protection